Welcome to the world's smallest master bathroom! I think it measures around 5x8. That's OK though since I hate to clean bathrooms it doesn't take me long.
It had a faux finish that I painted 4-5 years ago that just seemed a little blah. I saw the board and batten technique on a blog (can't remember which one), fell in love and knew I had to do that in my bathroom.
I still need to install a white outlet and switch as well a piece of quarter round by the vanity.
Here are before pictures: (Boy, is it hard to take a pic in a small space!)
Here are the after pictures:
- The paint color is Impressionist by Ralph Lauren but is Sherwin Williams Cashmere paint (the best paint!). I already had this from our powder room.
- I painted the vanity black using Sherwin Williams paint for cabinets and changed the hardware.
- I used MDF strips from Lowes for the Board & Batten technique. They were only $2 something for a 10' strip. I had to do THREE coats of white semi-gloss paint. I hate doing more than two! I also caulked each strip and the top.
- Fabric from Walmart at only $4.44 per yard. Isn't it beautimous?!
- Flooring from Home Depot and we already had most of it from our kitchen.
Don't forget to check out all the other home improvement projects posted at Remodeling Guy's Round-Up! . There is even a give away....and it is PINK!